Tax Valuations

Our professional team at Currell can help you with an accurate property valuation for tax purposes

Currell is well equipped to provide property valuations for Tax purposes.

If you hold UK property in an overseas entity, you may have to pay Capital Gains Tax if you make a profit (‘gain’) when you sell (or ‘dispose of’) property that is not your home, for example: buy-to-let properties, business premises, land, and inherited property.

The profit that will be liable to tax only relates to any increase in the property’s value post the introduction date, this being 6th April 2015; any profit arising before that date will not be taxable.

We are delighted to offer clients a tailor made service, which consists of a bespoke short form desk based valuation, with relevant comparable data carried out by a RICS Qualified Surveyor based on information held by Currell and that from publicly available resources.

We always recommend speaking to an experienced tax advisor regarding how best to actually mitigate your Capital Gains Tax liability.