Comprises a ground floor A3 unit within this terraced character building currently trading as small-plates and wine-focussed restaurant with 40 covers. The space has recently been renovated to a high standard and benefits from:
• New and well-designed suspended acoustic ceiling housing air conditioning
• Centre counter for customer seating
• Kitchen installed at rear of ground floor
• Tiled Floors
• WC – newly fitted
• Manual security shutters at front
• New electrics and plumbing (3x 100A electricity supply installed)
• Secure storage at rear of property
There is no extraction currently but landlord has consented and planning permission granted for extract.
The premises has A1/A3 use with A3 licencing hours of 10am to 11pm Monday to Sunday. It is Hackney policy to permit licensed hours to be extended to 12pm on Fridays and Saturdays. The property is currently licensed for up to 40 customers.