Located in the heart of Dalston on Tyssen Street, these two-bedroom apartments are available to buy through shared ownership, so you can afford to get on the property ladder and in area you’ll love.
Both properties come with modern specification including:
• Timber-decked balcony
• Engineered Oak flooring in the hall, living, dining and kitchen areas
• Grey 100% wool carpet with Supalux underlay in the bedrooms
• Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in bathroom and en-suite
• Mechanical heat recovery and ventilation system
• Ethernet network to all rooms
• Double glazed windows with stylish anthracite frames
• High quality wall-hung sanitary ware with soft-close lids
• Wall mirror with feature lighting to bathroom
• Built in wardrobe to first bedroom
• Granite worktops and fully integrated Bosch appliances in the kitchen including; washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, induction hob, extractor and dishwasher
On your doorstep is Dalston’s nightlife – speakeasies, clubs, theatres, hipster eateries and even a roof park. Within three minutes’ walk is Dalston Junction Overground Station for The City and Dalston Kingsland Overground Station, for Stratford and King’s Cross, is within five minutes’ walk. You can be in the West End within 20 minutes and walk to the wide, open spaces of Hackney Downs in 15 minutes.
Plot number 8 - full market value £580,000, minimum share to purchase 30% - £174,000. Minimum estimated income £62,100.
Plot number 12 - full market value £575,000, minimum share to purchase 30% - £172,500. Minimum estimated income £61,500.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or email@example.com to register your interest.