Over 90% reserved - only 2 bedroom apartments remaining
Jubilee Meadows, Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, KT12
A fantastic opportunity for first time buyers. A selection of modern two bedroom apartments available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
Plot 171 - £101,250 based on 25% equity share of the full market value of 4050,000.
Plot 186 - £102,500 based on 25% equity share of the full market value of £410,000.
These new homes offer outstanding interior specification and the key features are:
- Stylish fitted kitchen with postformed work surfaces and upstands
- Integrated appliances include fridge freezer and stainless steel gas hob
- Space for integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine
- Vinyl flooring in living/kitchen/dining areas
- Carpet to bedrooms and wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Roca sanitaryware with Grohtherme chrome taps in bathroom
- Quality Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles in bathroom, full height to wet areas ans splash bak to basin
- Allocated parking space
Jubilee Meadows is located just off Hersham Road, which offers a vast selection of cafes and restaurants. Walton-on-Thames town centre is also close by providing a more comprehensive shopping experience.
The development also falls within the local school catchment area, with six primary schools located within a one mile radius.
Nearby Transport links include Walton & Hersham train stations, each providing direct access to London in 33 minutes, and the M3 is around 5 Miles drive to the North with the M25 a similar distance to the West.
In order to be eligible for these properties you must meet the affordability criteria under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme. There is no borough restrictions for this development.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £80,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
CGI and show home photography indicative only.
To register your interest please contact the sales team on 01932 807 418 or email@example.com.