An attractive Grade II Listed Georgian mid terrace period building located within a highly desirable residential location and currently divided into six individual B1 office suites over lower ground to third floors.
Built in 1780 the property has been well maintained by the present owners and is full let except for the 2nd floor which is currently vacant. The lower ground floor is arranged as two office suites both enjoying excellent natural light, whilst each other floor contains one tenanted office. There are toilets on the lower ground and 2nd floors, and a communal kitchen on the lower ground. The ground floor office also benefits from a private WC and kitchen.
The building offers a superb office investment opportunity and there is also the potential to convert into a single dwelling or possibly multiple residential apartments subject to the necessary planning consents.