Shared Ownership Scheme for people aged 55 and over.
Located in West Norwood, Cheviot Gardens comprises five 1 bedroom apartments. This age exclusive scheme is available for people aged 55 and over. The scheme allows purchasers to buy shares starting from 40%, with the added financial benefit of allowing to own a 75% share without paying any rent on the remaining 25%.
Full Market Value: £370,000
Minimum Share to Purchase: 40%
Minimum Share Value: £148,000
Service Charge: £250
Minimum Income: £27,351
This single level, self-contained second floor apartment has an open plan living room and kitchen, and private outdoor space - balcony. The properties benefit from timber effect flooring to living areas and carpet to bedrooms, TV points and cable points are located in the master bedroom and living room. Kitchens have white linen kitchen units and Zanussi appliances - ceramic electric cook top, conventional oven, fridge-freezer.
The apartments are adjacent to a state-of-the-art extra care facility, and residents can subscribe to care packages (details of care packages and service charges are available on request).
All residents will also have access to tranquil communal landscaped gardens, lounge and cafe, and will have an opportunity to participate in a range of activities and classes.
These homes are set within a lovely residential area with many local amenities to enjoy with friends and family, including shops and cafes, restaurants, a library, church and green spaces at Norwood Park and Streatham Common.
Cheviot Gardens is well psositioned just 0.5 km (a seven minute walk) from West Norwood station, which offers regular services to London Bridge (28 min journey) and Victoria (20 min journey). Tulse Hill station is a short bus journey (15min) away and provides a service to Blackfriars and St. Pancras.
The area is well served by local buses toward Upper Norwood, Tulse Hill, Crystal Palace, Brixton, Herne Hill and Streatham.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.