This beautiful two bedrooms home at Copenhagen Place is available to purchase on a shared ownership part-buy/part-rent basis, offering a perfect opportunity for local people to get a step on the property ladder.
The property benefits from:
• Contemporary Gloss Cashmere, fitted kitchen with complimentary Silestone worktop and upstand and stainless-steel splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated slimline dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath area, half height around basin
• En-suite in Plots 1 and 2
• Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with sliding door and mirror to front
• Carpets to living/dining area, hallway and bedrooms
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Limehouse DLR station is a ten-minute walk, with access to Bank (6 minutes), Canary Wharf (5 minutes) and London City Airport (15 minutes).
Full market value: £510,000
Minimum share to purchase: £40% - £204,000
Monthly rent: £701
Monthly service charge: £96.38
Minimum deposit: 5% - £10,200
Estimated Income: £65,568
Priority will be given to applicants living or working in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing. Eligibility criteria applies, please call us for more information.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.