Two bedrooms apartment is available to purchase at Copenhagen Place on a shared ownership part-buy/part-rent basis, offering a perfect opportunity for local people to get a step on the property ladder.
The property benefits from:
• Contemporary Gloss Cashmere, fitted kitchen with complimentary Silestone worktop and upstand and stainless-steel splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated slimline dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath area, half height around basin
• En-suite in Plots 1 and 2
• Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with sliding door and mirror to front
• Carpets to living/dining area, hallway and bedrooms
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Limehouse DLR station is a ten-minute walk, with access to Bank (6 minutes), Canary Wharf (5 minutes) and London City Airport (15 minutes).
Full market value: £460,000
Minimum share to purchase: £40% - £184,000
Monthly rent: £633
Monthly service charge: £85.19
Minimum deposit: 5% - £9,200
Estimated Income: £59,077
The apartment will be available to applicants living or working in the Borough of Tower Hamlets.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or email@example.com to register your interest.