1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Reception
Viewing Saturday 17th February
This one bedroom home at Copenhagen Place is available to purchase on a shared ownership part-buy/part-rent basis, offering a perfect opportunity for local people to get a step on the property ladder.
Each property benefits from:
• Contemporary Gloss Cashmere, fitted kitchen with complimentary Silestone worktop and upstand and stainless-steel splashback
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated slimline dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
• Full height ceramic wall tiling around bath area, half height around basin
• En-suite in Plots 1 and 2
• Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom with sliding door and mirror to front
• Carpets to living/dining area, hallway and bedrooms
• Landscaped communal gardens
• Limehouse DLR station is a ten-minute walk, with access to Bank (6 minutes), Canary Wharf (5 minutes) and London City Airport (15 minutes).
Full market value: £415,000
Minimum share to purchase: £40% - £166,000
Monthly rent: £571
Monthly service charge: £74.11
Minimum deposit: 5% - £8,300
Estimated Income: £53,199
The apartment will be available to applicants living or working in the Borough of Tower Hamlets.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or email@example.com to register your interest.
OVER 70% RESERVED
Viewings by appointment:
Saturday 17th February
Properties are available to applicants who live/work anywhere in London. Two and Three bedroom apartments available on a shared ownership, part-buy part-rent basis at The Iron Works development located on Pomeroy Street, New Cross.
A two-bedroom property is available through Shared Ownership scheme on the Isle of Dogs, E14. This well presented two-bedroom apartment is located on Tiller Road, Isle of Dogs. Totalling 832 sqft, this property features a spacious living/dining room, a fully fitted kitchen and two spacious bedrooms.
Show home available to view. Shared Ownership Scheme for people aged 55 and over. Located in West Norwood, Cheviot Gardens comprises five 1 bedroom apartments. This age exclusive scheme is available for people aged 55 and over.