Currell are pleased to offer 12 new homes available to purchase through Shared Ownership.
45 Millharbour is a stylish collection of contemporary one, two and three-bedroom apartments. Network Homes offers a choice of Shared Ownership apartments, making living in one of London’s most exciting new neighbourhoods more achievable.
These attractive new build homes are nestled beside the tranquil, historic waterway of the Millharbour Dock Basin. Every apartment has its own balcony which allows you to enjoy London’s spectacular skyline.
The apartments also have excellent access to a wide array of shops, bars and restaurants. Close to Crossharbour DLR, and just minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf, 45 Millharbour brings sophistication to Docklands living.
Each property benefits from:
• Custom designed modern white handless kitchen unit with soft close doors and drawers
• Grey Silestone worktop
• Integrated appliances including; built in oven with induction hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Brushed stainless steel splashback
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with glass screen
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with basin
• Painted white walls and ceilings to living area, kitchen and bedrooms
• Ceramic tiled walls and painted white walls to bathrooms
• Engineered oak flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
• Fitted carpet to bedrooms
• South Quay DLR station is a five-minute walk away, with access to Canary Wharf (7 minutes), Bank (14 minutes), Stratford (18 minutes) and London City Airport (21 minutes).
Prices to be confirmed.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
The development will be available to applicants living or working in the Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Please contact the Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.