Located in the Isle of Dogs, this seventh-floor apartment from Peabody features a spacious living/kitchen area, two bedrooms and access to a private balcony.
This property has been recently decorated throughout featuring:
• Wood laminate flooring to lounge and kitchen, carpeting to hallway and bedrooms
• Vinyl flooring to bathroom with full height white tiling.
• Private balcony from living area
• Juliette balconies to both bedrooms
• Laminate wood effect cupboards in the kitchen with white tiled splashback
• Fully fitted kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven with hob and extractor
• Large cupboard space in hallway
• Audio entry phone system
• Electric storage heaters throughout
• Furniture pack included at no extra cost
The apartment has excellent access to a wide array of shops, bars and restaurants. Close to South Quay DLR, and just minutes from the heart of Canary Wharf. South Quay DLR station is a five-minute walk away, with access to Canary Wharf (7 minutes), Bank (14 minutes), Stratford (18 minutes) and London City Airport (21 minutes).
Share: 25% - £125,000
Monthly Rent: £859.38
Monthly Service Charge: £154.41
Lease Length: 116 years
Minimum Income: £64,000
Minimum Deposit: £6,250 (5% deposit)
This property is sold as seen and there will no opportunity to make changes prior to the completion of the purchase.
The apartment will be available to applicants living or working in the Borough of Tower Hamlets.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.