Located near the heart of Crayford, this spacious one-bedroom, third floor apartment is available to purchase through a shared ownership part-buy/part-rent scheme. Benefiting from gated allocated parking and a private balcony, this property is perfect for first time buyers.
The property has been recently redecorated throughout featuring:
• Laminate flooring to living room and hallway, carpeting to the bedroom
• Tiles to kitchen, and full height tiling to the bathroom
• Vertical blinds to all rooms
• Juliette balcony to bedroom
• High gloss white cupboards in kitchen
• Electric oven and hob and space for fridge/freezer and washing machine
• Laminate works surface and white tile splashback
• White bathroom suite with semi-recessed sink and shower bath
• Chrome towel radiator and shaver socket
• Large cupboard space
• Video phone entry system
• TV aerial with Sky point
This modern apartment building is set around an attractive central Piazza in the popular Town Hall Quarter development. It is well positioned for shopping with Crayford Retail Park opposite the development and neighbouring Bexleyheath and Bluewater within easy reach.
Less than 500 yards from Crayford railway station, getting around couldn't be easier with trains to London Bridge taking just 30 minutes.
Share: 40% - £72,000
Monthly Rent: £247.50
Monthly Service Charge: £114.09
Lease Length: TBC
Minimum Income: £24,500
Minimum Deposit: £3,600 (5% deposit)
This property is sold as seen and there will not be any opportunity to make changes prior to the completion of the purchase.
The apartment will be available to applicants living or working in the Borough of Bexley.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You have a gross household income of no more than £90,000 per annum.
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold you current home before you purchase.
All applicants must be financially assessed before the viewing.
Please contact the Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or email@example.com to register your interest.