One bedroom property is available on a shared ownership scheme in Turnberry Quay, E14.
The apartment is located on the tenth floor of the building in a tranquil area on the water’s edge between Millwall Inner and Outer Docks. Crossharbout DLR station is only 2 minutes away, and Canary Wharf and Jubilee Line only 3 stops away, providing easy access to central London.
This contemporary apartment with high specification finishes offers a great space to create your home. The property has:
• white walls and ceilings
• oak engineered wood flooring through living room, kitchen and hallway
• carpet and built-in mirror fronted wardrobe in the bedroom
• the kitchen has ‘gloss cashmere’ colour kitchen units and ‘Ipanema white’ colour worktop by Manhattan
• Zanussi integrated appliances including oven, ceramic hob, chimney hood and fridge freezer
• Ceramic tiles to floor and walls in bathroom
• White bathroom suite with glass shower screen
• Private balcony
• Video handset entry system
• Free-standing Zanussi washer dryer in hall cupboard
• Communal heating system
• 12 year NHBC warranty
Full market Price: £505,000
Minimum share to purchase: 25% - £126,250
Monthly rent: £868
Monthly service charge: £204
Minimum household income: £52,107
Minimum deposit: 5% - £6,312.50
The development is a car-free scheme and the cycle storage is available for residents.
Nearby One Canada Square, Jubilee Place, Cabot Place and Crossrail Place afford and enviable selection of designer fashion boutiques and high street retailers. With both Docklands and Canada Wharf within easy reach of Turnberry Quay, there is a wealth of restaurants, cafes and bars to choose from.
The property is available to everyone who lives/works in any London Borough, priority is given to South East Region – Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark.
Please contact Currell Shared Ownership team on 0207 704 5618 or email@example.com to register your interest.